Airfield voting for Cross the Land: Westbound 2021 is officially closed and we have finally crosschecked the votes and here are the results. This year we added 1 more airport to each side, instead of having 4 we now have 5! This year there will be a total of 25 city pairs across the Middle East & Europe.
With no further ado, the pilots have voted here are your Cross the Land: Westbound 2021 airports!
- Cairo International Airport - HECA
- Imam Khomeini International Airport - OIIE
- Beirut International Airport - OLBA
- Dubai International Airport - OMDB
- Hamad International Airport - OTHH
- Berlin Brandenburg Airport - EDDB
- Dublin Airport - EIDW
- Riga International Airport - EVRA
- Paris Charles De Gaulle - LFPG
- Venice Marco Polo Airport - LIPZ
We look forward to all of you attending Cross the Land on another long-haul event across both the Middle East & Europe on the 13th of February 2021! Again stay tuned on our socials to learn more information as the month of January passes!