[VACANCY] Jordan vACC Staff Opening
Jordan vACC is looking for staff members who can fill the following positions:
- Deputy Director
- ATC Training Director
- Events Director
For those willing to fill any position listed above, these rules shall apply:
- Be a resident member of VATSIM Middle East Division for at least 6 months.
- Be a member of a good standing on VATSIM with a clean record and no history of unprofessional behavior.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Have at least a C1 rating with 50+ hours on a distinct CTR facility in VATME (for ATC Training Director position).
- Have at least an S3 rating with 50+ hours on a distinct APP facility in VATME (for Deputy Director position).
- No rating requirement for Events Director position, however preferred to have S3+ rating. General knowledge of event coordination with other vACCs, and a good image editing skills are also encouraged.
- Able to commit at least 3 hours weekly to administrative tasks, in addition to other duties.
If you are compliant with the mentioned requirements please send an email with your name, VATSIM CID, the position you wish to apply to, and any additional information to [email protected].
Note: Applications will be accepted until suitable candidates fill the required positions.