Visiting Controller MembershipCategory: Membership | Saudi Arabia vACC Policy
Members, whom are permanent member of another vACC, but wishes to visit and control at vACC Saudi Arabia are defined as Visiting ATC members.
- Visiting ATC members must have a rating of S3 or higher in VATSIM, and must pass all the vACC exams see TRAINING POLICY .
- Visiting ATC members are required to control a minimum of 5 hours per quarter in order to remain in the roster .
- Saudi Arabia vACC staff may remove visiting controllers who fail to log the minimum active time requirement.
- Visiting ATC members are not eligible to vote on issues concerning Saudi Arabia vACC.
- Saudi Arabia vACC reserves the right to refer to the visiting applicant's home vACC/Division for referral.