Inactivity of membersCategory: Membership | Saudi Arabia vACC Policy
The vACC will perform quarterly ATC hour checks for ALL controllers on the ATC roster. All controllers must complete a minimum of 5 hours per quarter in order to remain approved. Failure to meet this requirement will result in get the approval withdrawn .
to get the approval again you have to pass all the exams again SEE TRAINING POLICY
Leave of Absence (LOA)
- A controller may request to be placed on LOA by submitting a ticket to the vACC staff on the HQ Support Ticket system.
- An LOA is issued for a maximum of 90 days.
- A controller who is on LOA shall be exempt from the quarterly hour checks.
- If the controller open any postions during their LOA, then their LOA will become void and the controller will be subject to the hour requirements.
- A controller on LOA may cancal their LOA status before the 90 days by notifying the vACC staff.
- A controller on LOA shall be returned to active status with their previous approvals once the LOA expires.