RulesCategory: Rules and Regulations | Saudi Arabia vACC Policy
On the VATSIM network, on the vACC Saudi Arabia official helpdesk, and when presenting himself as a member of vACC Saudi Arabia within the Flight Simulation community, members are required to abide by these rules:
- Abide by the rules and regulations set forth by the parent organizations of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia vACC.
- Treat each other with mutual respect without harassing, threatening other members. By doing that it will result in referral to VATSIM Middle East Division, as the vACC management has a zero-tolerance on this kind of attitude.
- If you have a problem, you are required to file a complaint with online Supervisor-rated members, if none are available, send all of the proof in screenshot format and your side of the story to the vACC Director who in turn will escalate the complaint to a higher level.
- Respect and accept help from experienced peers within the vACC and/or VATME division.
- Abide by the decisions made by the vACC Management team.
- Adhere to instructions regarding manning of ATC-positions within vACC Saudi Arabia airspace.
On the VATSIM network, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia vACC members have to:
- Give ATC-service within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- vACC‘s airspace, after being approved by one of the vACC Instructors or staff.
- Receive advice and request training in ATC procedures.
- Receive recommendation for upgrade as soon as practically feasible when they are considered competent.